PORT DAY

 March 21, 2011

Sorry this post is late.

It’s island time mon.

Yesterday was our first full day on the Oasis of the Seas.  This ship is ridiculously HUGE.

We are still completely disoriented and I have a feeling we won’t see it all even by the end of the week. 

Our first day was a day at sea and we spent most of the day playing in the pools. 

This morning I already have the sunburn to prove it.

Why do I lather my kids in vats of SPF and then leave myself exposed to fry like a piece of bacon???

The highlight of the first day was our 100% ADULT evening. 

It started with dinner. We were 4 of only just 20 people to eat at the Chef’s Table.  It was a 5 course dinner with wine pairings that include lobster, lamb and duck.

After dinner we went see the show Hairspray and it was surprisingly good.

We thought we were done for the night but then learned there was an 80’s dance party.

It’s my era so how could we not go.


TODAY WE ARE IN HAITI.  LEAVE YOUR COMMENT I ALREADY HAVE MY SUPER D DUPER CLASSY SOUVENIR PICKED OUT FOR SOME LUCKY READER!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs