What would you do???

 February 18, 2011

I know a lot of you are adoptive parents or somehow affiliated with adoption so I want to pose a question that should be in your wheelhouse.

As you know I have three “DIY” boys and two adopted girls: one born in Kazakhstan, one in China.

IF (the “if” is for my husband’s sake), we adopt another daughter my question is should we adopt from China again or from a third country?

I guess I’m wondering if Nina might feel left out if there were two sibs from China. Will I unwittingly create some weird dynamic?

Maybe it’s better to keep everyone “even” and add a sister from Ethiopia or some other place.

Or maybe in an already mixed up family like ours it doesn’t matter at all.

I would love to hear your opinion? What would you do?

And if you were adopting internationally again what’s your top pick program and why??

**NOTE**in case you wondered for us Kaz is not an option. First the program is closed right now and second I don’t think I could take the stress and uncertainty that goes with a Kaz adoption, never mind the travel. Sorry. I love Kazakhstan but the adoption program no longer fits us.

We made it to the top 10...to vote just click this link. Once you get to the site it counts as a vote!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs