She's back...and then she's gone again!

 August 21, 2008


We are home from a wonderful visit to Surfside Beach. We spent lots of time on the beach just playing and relaxing. I promise to post some pictures as soon as I can. We had one of those oh-so-cliche "family dressed in white on the beach" photo sessions so we've got some good pics to share. I can't post them now because I need to pack another bag and head out to another hotel tonight. Believe me I don't want to, I really do miss my own bed but tomorrow starts the Susan Komen (breast cancer) 3 day. I was able to raise almost $3000 for the cause and now must fulfill my end of the deal by walking 60 miles. Truth is after all the vacation eating this past couple of weeks 60 miles of sweat is just what I need.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs