Kiefer Completes EMT-B Course

 August 1, 2008


I want to take a minute to brag about my first born. Although Kiefer has not yet even graduated from high school he has already decided he wants to be an Fire Fighter/Paramedic. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this choice but after seeing his passion for the profession I am now very supportive. This summer Kiefer CHOSE to take a summer course at Stark State College to become an EMT. At 17 he was by far the youngest person in his class. He went to class every Monday and Wednesday night and all day every Saturday. He attended extra lectures, clinicals and rode with EMS squads. I am in awe of his enthusiasm and commitment! This week Kiefer took his final exams and passed his first college course. Dart and I are very proud and look forward to seeing all that this great kid of ours will accomplish.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs