18 years, 3 sons and 1 vasectomy later...

 October 1, 2006




Dart and I have decided to adopt a daughter.

Somewhere this thought of adopting a child has always been with me. Dart remembers me talking about adopting a child more than 10 years ago. I am not sure I can even explain the why's surrounding this need in me, I just know it is right.

Admittedly it took Dart a little longer to get comfortable with the idea. It's really pretty weird to think about it because he is so excited now to meet his daughters. I guess like a lot of things with us I just got there a little quicker than he did.

We took the first step today and contacted the Great Wall China Adoption Agency for information about adopting a baby girl. Here we go....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs