Kazapalooza 2011

 July 1, 2011

We are on the road heading to Philly to meet up with a couple families from our China travel group. Can't wait to see how these families have blossomed.

Made me think that I never shared any pics from last month's Kazapalooza in Tampa.

It was a great event from what I could tell. I spent most of my time working so it's hard to say.

We had almost 400 kids, parents, grandparents and friends attend. The local news even showed up!

Here are a few pics from the weekend...
(the last two are my favorites. It's Nina Bea with her kaz BFF Sadie K, this year and two years ago at her first Palooza.)





PS don't forget to click the brown top mommy box. Number 1 is getting closer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs