Cable Date and NVC Letter...

 March 12, 2010

Who even knew such things existed much less that such things would be of paramount importance to my ability to maintain sanity.  But they are and wahoo baby I got them both today!  I could try to explain the particulars of the cable date or the NVC letter but I would probably get it wrong or just confuse you more.  It suffices to say that both were required in order to get to the next step on the road to China, (which by the way is mysterious sounding something called an "Article 5"). 

Still tracking for travel in May.  If I have this right, the Article 5 should get here in 2 weeks.  Then the TA (travel approval) in 2-4 weeks then departure in 2-3 weeks.  By my math that adds up to best case 6 weeks/worst case 9 weeks.

At the direction of our agency we did file for our China visa's this week.  At least that felt like progress!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs