First Overnight at Gramma's House

 May 9, 2009

I slept in till 8am this morning and I am now writing this post whilst enjoying a cup of coffee and morning news WITHOUT any little person tugging at my leg. I am toddler-less. In fact my two youngest are not here this morning. Nolan and Nina spent the night at Gramma's house last night. What a treat (for them and us-maybe for Gramma too).

Gramma just updated us and sent pictures (yup she's that good). Apparently Nina wasn't too keen on sleeping in the pack n play so Nolan said she could sleep with him. These two really are in love with one another. Dont you love how she has her arm around him? He's like her big brother security blanket.

So it seems the first overnight was a great success. Soon we will head over to collect our two cuties but until then we will enjoy our last sips of coffee and quiet.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs