An Unabashed Request for Cash

 March 6, 2009


Yes, I’m doing it again - I signed up for the Breast Cancer 3-Day! Actually I signed up for two walks; one here in Cleveland and the other in Phoenix AZ. That’s 120 miles and FOUR nights sleeping in tent! I’m so excited about this event, even though this year I really know what I’ve gotten myself into.


I need your help though. Since I will be doubling my miles I also must double the amount of money raised. I need to raise at least $2,300 for EACH walk! Please consider making a donation using the links below; also please if you can split (or double) your donation between the two events.

Arizona: “ Kaz Mamas”-This is a team of mother’s who have adopted from Kazakhstan.
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ArizonaEvent?px=1841191&pg=personal&fr_id=1290

Cleveland: “For Our Daughters”- A team walking so their daughters won’t have to.
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/ClevelandEvent?px=1841191&pg=personal&fr_id=1294


Heartfelt Thanks from a new Kaz Mama and her Daughter!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs