Just Another Manic Mommy

 December 18, 2008

Ok so we didn't trim a tree or deck the halls but we did bake some cookies and hang a wreath on the door! Given our unusual "Christmas List" this year I think we're doing pretty well. The last few weeks have been some of the busiest in my life. Even so I keep taking on more and more. I am starting to think I am doing this to myself on purpose- a feeble attempt to make the time go by faster. The good news is today we found out our Visa's were processed and they will be here (via fed ex) by tomorrow at 10;30am. So there is now nothing in the way of getting to our daughter, well nothing other than 96 hours and 6,500 miles.

(Me and Erin wearing our fab-O "Donna Reed" Christmas aprons!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs