Christmas Invite

 December 7, 2008

As you all know we are going to be in Ust-Kamenogorsk on Christmas day. I know there are a few other adoptive families who will also be in Ust over the holidays. I thought it might me fun to get together for Christmas dinner. If you (or someone you know) would like to join us please send me an email at loriprinty@gmail.com.

When we were there last time, one of the best restaurants we found was the "Chinese Restaurant". It is really good but not very traditional for Christmas. Then I remembered the movie Christmas Story and how the dog ate the turkey and the whole clan went out for Chinese. I thought perfect-a neo traditional Christmas dinner! So if you are in Ust on Christmas, please join us for some good old fashioned Christmas kung pao. Goodness knows we will all have a lot to celebrate!!




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs