Spending our 20th Anniversary in Athens

 July 15, 2009

I am so excited I could squeal, ooops I just did :). We just booked a 14 day Christmas cruise. It's Nina's first big family vacation and it is awesome if I do say so myself. I would have preferred to be home for Christmas since we were away last year (in KZ adopting Nina) but scheduling is tough these days. We usually go away for a couple of weeks in the summer but we actually could not find 14 days in a row that we were all available. Just crazy. So Christmas time it is.


During the cruise we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, 1st "gotcha" day and Nina's 3rd birthday. That's in addition to Christmas and New Year's. Party cruise for the Printy's! I really need this to look forward to.



Here is where we will be going. (I would appreciate any travel tips including travel with baby tips.) These are all new places for us; Barcelona Spain, Rome & Naples Italy, Alexandria Egypt, Rhodes Athens & Crete Greece, Ephesus Turkey.

Also if anyone has contacts for private tour guides in any of these cities we would love to hear from you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs