Photos!

 October 25, 2009

No not those photos.  The photos from Disney I've been meaning to post. 

Here we are the Queen Bea and her Bea Keeper parents. Wondering about the "steamy" picture... that's humidity after a mid afternoon Florida rain.

Yup that's my costume.  Right up there with the "this is my costume" t-shirt!


The Kaz Mama Crew on Main Street USA.


Nina and I have the same reaction to the Disney performers....


until the guys on stilts came near her and scared her.


I was so happy to meet three of my Kaz Mama team mates.  Susan, Kristan and Sandi  are gorgeous women inside and out. We will be meeting again in November, along with four other Kaz Mamas, to walk 60 miles in the Arizona 3 Day.

Nina's first trick or treat.  She was sooooo happy when she realized he put candy in her bag.


Bea costume with coordinating 3D glasses...cause it just needed that little extra something!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs