Just a Little Bit Snarky

 July 13, 2009

I am not really sure why I continue to tick off the months but I do....Today marks 22 months since we logged in to adopt in China. Since then NOTHING has happen to our documents other than perhaps the accumulation of a thick layer of dust. Until now that is.

This month our dossier has been moved to "Review" status. I guess that is progress from the last 22 months in the "Growing Mold" status. Pretty ridiculous to think we started working on our Chinese adoption back in October of 2006, effectively we have waited almost 3 years for a review!

Does that mean we are making progress, picking up steam to go to China? NO. The wait is still long and getting longer. In 22 months the CCAA has processed a whopping 4 months worth of dossiers. Right now we seem to be on track for a match sometime around 2015, of course that's just me being optimistic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs