Counterbalance

 July 28, 2009

My last post ruffled a few people which I guess was and was not my intent. I plan to write more on the subject once I organize my thoughts a little better. I want to stress that I am a staunch supporter of adoption. The joys of adoption, like the joys of parenthood overall, more than make up for the challenges... Yesterday Dart, Nina and I went out to lunch. At the restaurant we ran into someone we know. He greeted Nina and asked her what her name was, "I Nina Bea" she said patting her chest. THEN she motioned to Dart and said, "that Daddy". Turning to me she put her hand on my leg and said "that Mommy". Our first introductions by our daughter. A small thing that meant the world to us.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs