Dat MY Cool! (That's my school!)

 November 13, 2012

I think the expression on her face says it all...Mia LOVED her first day of pre school!

She was positively busting with excitement and when she got to the school she walked right into her classroom without looking back!

Mia will be attending preschool four afternoons per week.  She will get OT, PT and speech services while there.  The schedule will leave plenty of time in the mornings for her private PT/OT.

Im so relieved to see her finally getting the services she needs but most of all I am thrilled by her joyful response to school.  Lets hope her great attitude lasts though...I don't know...med school?



     please keep voting!Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Deluxe Designs